Prior to Entering Event Complex
- All attendees and staff are advised to self monitor temperatures prior to arriving at the field and not to arrive if above 100.4 degrees.
- Wear masks when carpooling.
- All attendees must take complete online screening: https://forms.gle/rnS3TtKX8hXWTH3w7
Upon Entry to Event Complex
- Spectators are encouraged to wear masks at all times and maintain social distance of 6 ft.
- Coaches will remind their spectators to social distance.
- Teams will be instructed not to shake hands after the game.
- Follow social distance directions around concession and facilities
- Teams shall keep social distance while on sideline
- Players shall bring their own hydration and sanitizer to utilize during the match and encourage teams to disinfect bench area prior to use
- Facilites will be supplied with soap and/or santizer. Santizer will be available throughout facilities.
- Spectators shall not congregate under pavilions or sidelines.
- Coaches shall direct team to stay in vehicles until designated time to enter warm up area, during this time teams will keep distance from others warming up and or playing.
- Players and Coaches must wear masks during walk to and from field to car.
- Players shall wear a mask while speaking with a trainer.
- Home team shall provide game ball/s and disinfect after match.
- No spitting will be allowed on the field, sidelines, or an where on the event premises.
- Masks shall be worn while in line to concession, restrooms and to and from vehicle to field.
- It is strongly recommeded that only one parent/supporter per player attend.
- Anyone feeling sick should leave the complex immediately.
- Any referee with symtoms must not work any event.
- All referees will have thier temperature taken prior to their first game each day of the event.
- All referees are required to wear face coverings while moving between the parking lot and the fields.
Read the CDC Recommendations in it's entirety: